Network for the Development of Business Educational Programmes
The organization is best defined by its aims and objectives as laid down in the constitution of the Association. The aims of the Association are:
- To assist members in achieving their organisational aims and objectives associated with transnational activities.
- To promote the development of a European curriculum for all students undertaking studies in the field of business education.
- To provide opportunities for the staff employed in its member institutions to further their professional development.
- To meet the needs of the European labour market for employees with appropriate business knowledge and linguistic and work related skills.
The Association will seek to achieve the aims by means of a range of objectives. These objectives include (but are not limited to) the following:
- To develop, promote, administer, validate and award certificated European business qualifications.
- To facilitate European and international student exchanges and inter-institutional activities for business students of Businet members.
- To develop the curriculum undertaken by business students in full or part-time programmes as well as distance learning.
- To promote the acquisition of skills in other European languages for students and for staff.
- To assist members in setting up and operating networks of international work and study placements for their students and their staff.
- To promote and support the use of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- To identify and disseminate examples of good educational practice.
- To work with European business organisations.